Conductive and strongly adhesive media challenge the sensor technology. corTEC® from EBE sees through the situation in any case. EBE presents corTEC® and further sensor innovation at the electronica 2018.
EMS with Competence in Robust Sensor Technology and Mechatronics for Medical Engineering, Automotive, Appliances and also for your Project
Yes, we can. The EMS experts from EBE sensors + motion provide high-quality assembly and mounting of electronic components for premium brands. Every day the electronic manufacturing services team proves extraordinary competence and routine.
The EMS plant in Friedrichshafen near Lake Constance supports the headquarters in Leinfelden-Echterdingen with projects for all EBE customers. Among other things it manufactures robust sensor technology and mechatronics. Electronics assemblies and systems as well as complete devices are taken care of. The product worlds include appliances, medical engineering, commercial vehicles, industrial and heavy-duty applications.
- consulting, planning, cost calculation
- project management and materials logistics
- SMT and THT PCB assembly
- assembly production and mounting
- automatic and optical inspection, functional test
- just-in-time delivery to the line
Many years of experience, numerous references and three certifications prove: The EMS plant of EBE sensors + motion works in a competent and professional manner. The teams undergo permanent further education. Our current certifications:
- Quality management according to ISO 9001
- Production according to requirements of the automotive industry acc. IATF 16949
- Production according to medical product norm DIN EN ISO 13485
EBE observes the industry-relevant standards without compromise. Thus, the electronic manufacturing services of EBE naturally work according to the current IPC-A 610. This means planning, process and quality safety for customers.