VAPOR PHASE SOLDERING SYSTEM WITH STABLE TEMPERATURE PROFILE
Friedrichshafen, 06 September 2018. EBE sensors + motion achieves stable soldering processes with the vapor phase soldering process from Asscon. The EMS plant in Friedrichshafen currently uses the soldering system VP6000. It guarantees a stable temperature profile so that PCBs and electronics assemblies are soldered with 100% reliability.
Benefits of the modern system:
- universal inline soldering
- oxidation-free preheating and soldering process
- even temperature distribution at the assembly
- no overheating of solder material
- no shadow formation of color selectivity
- reproducible process conditions
Temperature profiles can be created easily and fast on the VP6000. The operator enters the desired profile into the system control. The soldering system itself selects the appropriate control parameters.
In this way the system guarantees full and long-term process safety for the soldering of electronic assemblies.
The system data can be used for traceability and documentation.