The way to your job at EBE sensors + motion
EBE sensors + motion needs these documents from you
EBE sensors + motion is pleased that you are interested in one of the job offers and thus in the company.
In order for you to be accepted to the application process we require the following documents from you:
- Cover letter - Please provide a short and concise description which professional and social competences EBE sensors + motion would gain with you and, if applicable, why you seek to change your employer.
- Note your expected salary. Not required if you apply for a professional training or a dual curriculum.
- Your earliest possible starting date
- Personal data sheet
- Leaving certificate of the professional training or
- Leaving certificate of the academic degree
- References (if applicable)
- Certificates of further education and qualification measures
Please use the online application tool to submit your application documents.
The Application Process
EBE sensors + motion strives to carry out the application process as efficiently as possible to give you prompt feedback. The careful examination and selection of applications is time-consuming and may possibly take several weeks. We kindly ask you for your understanding and patience.
When your application documents are received you will get an automatically generated confirmation of receipt. In this case you are accepted to the application process.
Preselection of Suitable Applicants
The HR department of EBE sensors + motion reviews the applications documents submitted and makes a preselection. The selection of applications is made according to the defined requirements in the job offer. Selected applications are passed on to the department for review.
Your Job Interview
If the feedback from the department is positive you will be invited for a personal interview.
It is the goal of the first interview to get to know each other and to discuss basic questions concerning the vacant position. As a rule appr. 2 - 4 people from the department and HR take part in the first interview.
After a positive first job interview you will be invited for a second interview. On this occasion detailed questions and possibly aspects of the work contract are discussed. You get the chance to get to know the department and your future colleagues.
Please find out more in our Data Protection Declaration.
EBE Elektro-Bau-Elemente GmbH
Ms Svenja Mertens
Sielminger Str. 63
Tel. ++49 (0)711 / 79986 - 0