KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/D)
Fascination for outstanding solutions, perfection and a lively partnership with our customers make us successful and ensure an impressive growth.
- Develop new business prospects and focus on higher share for existing customers.
- Continuously acquire new high potential customers from cold call and convert them to key accounts
- Translation of the voice of customer into product and service requirements
- Responsible to work with the cross functional internal team before and through the RFQ process from first customer contact until business nomination and throughout the live cycle of the business.
- Provide accurate sales projections, activity reports, revenues and costs to the Management.
- Account strategy and first level contract negotiations
- First level technical customer support and key interface to OEMs Engineering and Purchasing teams
- On time implementation of the customer order by supervision, support, and communication with Project Management
- Engineering degree e.g. in Mechatronics
- 7 + years of experience in a relevant custom specific OEM-solution Sales, and Key Account Management function
- Experience in working with international triple digit revenue organizations
- Working with OEMs in the Industrial, Medical, Mobility, Industrial, or Consumer and Commercial Transportation sector/s
- Hands on experience in selling highly customized engineering solutions to OEM customers
- High drive for results, shows energy and willingness to push beyond internal and external expectations
- Strong business acumen, highly developed analytical skills and recognized for innovative and creative approaches to problem solving
- Communicative and ability to work in a team environment
- German and English fluently is a must
We look forward to receiving your informative application. Please use our online application form on the website to submit your application.