From PCB-Design to Tests in Climate Chambers
EBE puts great emphasis on top-class electronics development for sensors. EBE also develops the electronics for mechatronic products and drives in-house.
The sensor electronics develops application-specific and for the individual project within the framework of the OEM-services. In this way EBE guarantees that function, manufacturing, quality and price perfectly match the planned product. Typical applications are: filling level measurement and other functions in appliances or production plants, automotive engineering, heavy-duty applications.
At first the electronics development resorts to the three proprietary technology platforms capaTEC®, induTEC® and corTEC® back. On this basis the electronics for sensors, controls and drives is adapted to the individual needs and applications. Furthermore, depending on the requirement:
- matching interfaces and connectors
- additional functionalities
Further engineering services within the framework of the electonics development for OEM-customers:
- circuit and PCB-design with the help of professional CAD-tools such as Altium Designer or Eagle-Layout Editor
- 3D-field simulation with CST-Studio Suite for the design and optimization of sensor elements in the capacitive and inductive measurement systems
- quick adaptation of electrode and coil structure to customer application
For testing, verification and validation high-speed real time oscilloscopes, spectrum and network analyzers and more devices are at our disposal. Environmental influences are examined in in-house climate chambers.