Mechanical Design from Idea to Series
An engineering solution must be complete and 100% appropriate for the planned product. No matter if it is a dishwasher, a medical device, an electric vehicle or a machine. This is why EBE offers the full range from mechanics development, housing design, rapid prototyping and sampling to the development of suitable electromotive drives.
The experts in mechanical design develop housings which are specifically adapted to fit the given installation space. This plays an important role, e.g. in the planning of new door opening modules for white goods.
EBE’s developers also realize the specific design and implementation of electromotive solutions and drives. For the cost-optimized large-volume production many parts can also be made of plastics.
Latest methods and design tools are used in our lab to precisely design mechanics and housings to measure. Efficient rapid prototyping ranks among prominent engineering competences. It is our goal to optimize the design before the first sample production.
- Our designers use the 3D-CAD-system Solid Works.
- FEM-simulations show the aging due to bending, breakage, heat and resonances.
- Powerful 3D-printers manufacture first sample parts within a short time.
- Stereolithography (SLA) and Fused Deposition Molding (FDM) support the prototyping.
- The samples are verified by 3D-measuring machines from Zeiss and force-travel test benches.
From Idea to Series Production
The range of services in engineering includes:
- complete mechanics solutions, e.g. for door opening modules
- installation and mounting solutions
- plastics parts
- electromotive and electromagnetic drives
- integration of capacitive and inductive sensors, magnetics, electronics and software